Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pillow tip for "Stomach Flu"

A stomach bug is making the rounds, and Ryan caught it. We found out last night, when the poor guy got sick on himself, his pillow, etc. After a quick cleanup--mom bathed Ryan while I dealt with the odious sheets and blankets--we gave him a little water and helped him brush his teeth, and then put him back to bed. Since his pillow was fouled, we made him a "pillow" from rolled/folded bath and beach towels. When he was hit with another wave of nausea, we were able to toss the soiled towels in the wash.

We cleaned his futon with Bac-Out to take care of leakage. Bac-Out also worked well on our carpet following some early potty training failures. (I know, yuck! But if you're a dad, you've already seen firsthand what I'm talking about, and probably worse!)

No comments: